Hunt Country Music Festival Playbill Advertising Benefits and Rates
Why Advertise in the Hunt Country Music Festival Playbill?
The festival will attract hundreds of potential customers who live and work in, and around, Hunt Country. The festival will also draw out-of-towners who want to hear music, shop and enjoy local restaurants, wineries and breweries. They boost the local economy and then post their experiences on social media which brings more attention, interest and new visitors into the community.
Many of our patrons:
- Value a select lifestyle
- Travel, eat and shop in fine establishments
- Are business owners themselves
The festival presents a major opportunity for publicity in association with a quintessentially America-themed event in an area steeped in history, with high quality musical offerings appealing to a broad spectrum of the public.
Payment and Ad Submission Information
Payment is due in advance in order to be included in the playbill. Ad and payment must be received by June 9, 2023. Checks should be made payable to Middleburg Concert Series and sent to: Middleburg Concert Series, PO Box 1987, Middleburg, VA 20118. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your ad. Email if you need an invoice.
Acceptable Advertising Content
Hunt Country Music Festival may reject any advertising deemed to be political in nature or in poor taste. Advertisers may submit replacement materials for rejected ads by the deadline.
Advertising Material Policy
Materials must conform to specifications in the Digital Specifications section and be formatted to the correct size.
- Acceptable file formats: Tiff, EPS, Hi-resolution PDF
- Resolution 600 DPI, line screen 150. File must be saved as Grayscale or CMYK
- Fonts in files created in an illustration program such as Adobe Illustrator must be converted to outlines
- Include all applicable fonts and graphics with submission
- A PDF proof of your ad is acceptable.